Ling’s lesson in Peugeot loyalty
- Credit: supplied
Peugeot dealership John Grose is continuing to support driving schools in its community, following its latest fleet deal with Learn with Ling’s.
Ling’s School of Motoring, also known as Learn with Ling’s and based in Ipswich, has used various Peugeots, including 207s and 208s, over the past seven years to teach its students to drive.
Learn with Ling’s now has new 2008 Active to coincide with its new offer of tuition for those looking to qualify for the additional B+E licence. This licence allows drivers to tow a trailer no heavier than 3,500kg with a combined maximum authorised mass of no more than 7,000kg for the car and trailer combined.
Jayne Ling, founder of Learn with Ling’s, said: “We chose the 2008 Urban Crossover for its towing capability and fuel-efficient engine. It’s also a relatively compact car which is easy to handle and has great visibility, which is essential for new drivers.”
Peugeot Active models have Bluetooth and colour touchscreen technology which make driving the 2008, when not instructing, easier and more enjoyable.
Simon Long, local business sales executive at John Grose, said: “At John Grose we have a lot of experience dealing with driving schools and can offer excellent advice on funding and tax.
“I would like to thank Learn with Ling’s for their continued loyalty to John Grose and Peugeot, and we look forward to working with them again in the future.”
- 1 Pub with 'gorgeous views' named one of UK's best waterside drinking spots
- 2 Matchday Recap: How Town's 1-0 win at Burton unfolded
- 3 Ex-Town loanee Bonne looks set to depart QPR
- 4 Man and woman arrested on suspicion of manslaughter after death of child
- 5 Man dies following two-vehicle crash in west Suffolk town
- 6 McKenna delighted to see Town win game of 'aggressive chaos'
- 7 Suffolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 8 Fire crews spend eight hours tackling north Suffolk field blaze overnight
- 9 Burton Albion 0-1 Ipswich Town: Harness wins it as Blues stand firm
- 10 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their Burton Albion win
John Grose Peugeot is in Goddard Road, Ipswich, telephone 01473 242242 or visit the website at www.johngrose.co.uk/peugeot Learn with Ling’s – visit the website at www.lingsschoolofmotoring.com or telephone Jayne Ling on 07904 242215.