Revealed: The top 25 most popular companies to work for
- Credit: Archant
New data reveals the top companies to work for in the UK it includes HSBC, Facebook and Lloyds.
LinkedIn, a business and employment-oriented service, has announced the top 25 companies to work for in the UK.
The data is based on the actions of its 546 million members, it looks at interest in the company, engagement with the company’s employees, job demand and employee retention.
The top company to work for according to the data is online clothes and accessories firm ASOS.
In the last four months of 2017 the firms sales were up by 30% and its active customer count reached 16 million.
You may also want to watch:
ASOS also increased its head count by 30% last year and is looking to employee 1,000 more people in 2018.
In second place is the BBC.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 3 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 4 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 5 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 8 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 9 Missing person from Braintree has been found
- 10 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
Last year it took home a record number of accolades at the Baftas.
However, it only increased the amount of employees by 1% in 2017, according to the data, but once employees join they usually stick around for a while.
Take a look at the list to see all 25 companies.