Little Blakenham: Welfare concerns grow for missing man Graham Bonney, say police
- Credit: Archant
Officers searching for a Suffolk man reported missing almost a week ago are becoming “increasingly concerned” for his welfare.
Graham Bonney was last seen by his family leaving his home address in Little Blakenham on foot at around 10.30pm on Wednesday.
His family reported him missing to police the following day.
Today, Inspector Paul Crick, of Suffolk Constabulary, described the disappearance as “out of character”, adding the 59-year-old had not taken “important medication” with him.
He said: “We are very grateful for the help we have received from members of the public who have reported seeing a man matching Mr Bonney’s description; however he still hasn’t been located.
“We are becoming increasingly concerned for Mr Bonney’s welfare as his disappearance is considered out of character and he hasn’t taken important medication with him.
“He has now been missing almost five days and as he didn’t appear to take any money with him or a mobile phone and was travelling on foot there are concerns that he may have got into difficulties and isn’t able to get assistance.”
- 1 A14 westbound closed after car catches fire
- 2 'There are still areas we want to improve' - McKenna on transfer plans
- 3 Council has 'no plans' to alter verge cutting schedule in Suffolk
- 4 'Eyesore' Suffolk seafront hotel for sale for £2million
- 5 Car seized as driver tries to avoid parking fees at Stansted Airport
- 6 Town in negotiations with Aberdeen over Hladky sale
- 7 Plans for 5 'very large homes' in Suffolk village turned down
- 8 Mapped: Where parasite dangerous to dogs has been reported in Suffolk
- 9 Stuart Taylor sacked by Hamilton
- 10 Ipswich Town appoint new Academy Manager
Officers have carried enquiries to try to locate Mr Bonney and have carried out searches, which are continuing, with the assistance of the police helicopter, specialist search teams and Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue.
It is believed when Mr Bonney went missing he was wearing a dark blue of black motorcycle jacket, black boots and may have a black rucksack with him. He wears glasses.
He is described as white, of slim build, 5ft 5ins tall, with white, collar-length hair.
Call police with information on 101.