Little Blakenham: Welfare concerns grow for missing man Graham Bonney, say police
- Credit: Archant
Officers searching for a Suffolk man reported missing almost a week ago are becoming “increasingly concerned” for his welfare.
Graham Bonney was last seen by his family leaving his home address in Little Blakenham on foot at around 10.30pm on Wednesday.
His family reported him missing to police the following day.
Today, Inspector Paul Crick, of Suffolk Constabulary, described the disappearance as “out of character”, adding the 59-year-old had not taken “important medication” with him.
He said: “We are very grateful for the help we have received from members of the public who have reported seeing a man matching Mr Bonney’s description; however he still hasn’t been located.
You may also want to watch:
“We are becoming increasingly concerned for Mr Bonney’s welfare as his disappearance is considered out of character and he hasn’t taken important medication with him.
“He has now been missing almost five days and as he didn’t appear to take any money with him or a mobile phone and was travelling on foot there are concerns that he may have got into difficulties and isn’t able to get assistance.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview
Officers have carried enquiries to try to locate Mr Bonney and have carried out searches, which are continuing, with the assistance of the police helicopter, specialist search teams and Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue.
It is believed when Mr Bonney went missing he was wearing a dark blue of black motorcycle jacket, black boots and may have a black rucksack with him. He wears glasses.
He is described as white, of slim build, 5ft 5ins tall, with white, collar-length hair.
Call police with information on 101.