Little Clacton: Police appeal after power lines knocked down
- Credit: citizenside.com
Police are appealing for witnesses after an incident where a vehicle is believed to have hit power lines in Little Clacton, knocking them down.
The incident occurred at about 3.30pm in St Osyth Road, yesterday.
People living nearby saw a lorry carrying a beige coloured mobile home with a green roof and amber lights on travelling along the road.
The chimney on the caravan may have struck the power lines and ripped them down. The vehicle did not stop at the scene.
The road was closed until just before 7pm whilst the cables were repaired.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with any information about what happened is asked to contact Pc 913 Andy Fitch at Stanway Response and Patrol Unit on Essex Police 101 or they can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 10 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street