Woman threatens to spit at mother in social distancing row
- Credit: Archant
A woman reportedly threatened to spit at a mother walking with her seven-year-old daughter in an argument over social distancing.
The incident reportedly happened in an alleyway off Prospect Hill, Little Cornard, between 11am and 11.30am Tuesday, June 16.
The mother reported she had been waiting for a couple to walk down the alleyway before moving forward.
However, she was reportedly verbally abused and told to keep a 2m distance, before the woman threatened to spit at her.
Police are now appealing for information to identify the woman, who is described as white and over 50 years of age. She is said to be around 5ft 8in tall and have been wearing a pink or peach-coloured T-shirt and blue trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Those with information which may aid police in their enquiries should contact the force on 101, quoting crime reference 37/33229/20.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Pedestrian taken to hospital after collision with car
- 10 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-3 draw at Colchester