Woman found dead at Magpie Inn named by police
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police have named the woman who was found dead in Little Stonham over the weekend.
Officers were called to the Magpie Inn in Little Stonham at 3.30am on Sunday, November 10.
A woman was found to be unresponsive at the pub and received treatment from paramedics before dying at the scene a short time later.
The woman has now been identified by police as Irena Kuzmina, 45, from Purfleet in Essex.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that investigations into Ms Kuzmina's death were continuing.
You may also want to watch:
A Home Office Post Mortem examination into her death was found to be inconclusive with further tests required.
A 52-year-old woman from Dagenham was arrested on suspicion of murder by officers at the scene on Sunday morning.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 3 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 4 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
She was taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning and was then released on bail until Sunday, December 8, pending further enquiries.