Little Waldingfield: Crews dealing with out of control bonfire
FIREFIGHTERS are in attendance at an out of control large bonfire which is close to a barn.
Crews were notified of the incident in Church Road, Little Waldingfield near Sudbury, at just before 4.25pm.
Two appliances from Sudbury were sent to the fire and arrived at just before 4.45pm.
Crews have reported the bonfire is in close proximity to a barn building, stubble field and standing crops.
They are bringing the incident under control by using one high pressure hosereel.
You may also want to watch:
Crews are currently still at the scene and the fire is not believed to be deliberate.
- 1 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 2 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 3 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 8 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash