Little Waltham: Man seriously injured after car and motorcycle crash
A 33-year-old man is still in hospital today with serious injuries after a crash in Essex.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following the incident just after 10pm last night on the A131 Braintree Road at Little Waltham.
The collision involved a mini-moto motorcycle and silver Vauxhall Corsa both travelling towards Braintree and happened about 300 metres on the Braintree side of the Chatham Green junction, between Essex Regiment Way roundabout and Little Leighs roundabout.
The rider of the mini-moto, who comes from the Galleywood area, was taken by ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital where his condition is described as stable.
The driver of the Vauxhall Corsa, a 29 year old woman from the Little Waltham area, was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or the mini-moto being ridden before the collision is asked to contact the Essex police Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org quote incident number 1224 of May 24.
- 1 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 4 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 8 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 9 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 10 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card