Little Whelnetham: Fire crews release two people trapped in road crash
- Credit: Archant
FIRE crews have rescued two people trapped after being involved in a crash in a Suffolk village.
Crews were called to the incident at 2pm today (Friday February 1) in Little Whelnetham, near Bury St Edmunds.
Appliances from Bury and Elmswell attended the two-car crash and found two people trapped in the vehicles.
Crews used cutting gear to free both of the casualties.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said the injuries were believed to be non-life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We were alerted at 1.44pm to a two vehicle collision and we took one patient to West Suffolk Hospital for further care.”
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Woman's body found in village home
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 7 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 8 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 9 Rapist subjected two children to 'unimaginable ordeal' over five years
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview