London Boat Show 2018: New boating and watersports holidays attraction
- Credit: onEdition
A new attraction makes its debut at the London Boat Show next month.
The Boating and Watersports Holiday Show 2018 features an interactive area focusing on re-creating the UK’s spectacular inland waterways while demonstrating the variety of overseas and home holidays available.
Surrounding the attraction will be a number of brands showcasing the best of the inland sector, including Stalham-based Richardson’s Boating Holidays, which runs the largest fleet in the Broads National Park.
Designed to recreate the ultimate in a beach club environment, the Beach Club and Activity Pool will offer visitors the chance to have a go at a new activity with one of the land-based interactive simulators or get wet having fun on the water.
Visitors will also be able to climb aboard a narrowboat to explore the ultimate in sleek design, talk to experts about the best locations and ideal boats to suit their needs or ponder their next cruising holiday as they relax in the show’s pub, The Lock Keeper’s Inn.
You may also want to watch:
With specialist advice and live experiences on tap, visitors can be sure to get in the holiday spirit and make memories with family and friends at this new show.
While the boats will remain the stars of the show, the new Boating and Watersports Holiday Show will feature global and boutique brands for holiday-seekers whether considering a luxury charter and exotic sailing holiday, a weekend on the Broads or a trip cruising down the River Thames.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 8 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
- 9 Military helicopter recovered after emergency landing in field