London cabbie’s bid to reuinte passenger with lost keys
A London taxi driver is trying to trace a Suffolk man who left a bunch of keys in his cab.
Kevin Quinn picked up the man in Covent Garden and dropped him at the offices of Estee Lauder in Cleveland Street W1 at around 10.30am on Wednesday September 11.
Kevin later discoverd the keys in the back of his cab but despite making enquiries at the drop-off and with the bank whose card the man used to pay the fare, he has so far been unable to trace him.
Kevin said: “We got chatting during the journey after I picked him up.
“All I know about him is that he said he came from Stowmarket in Suffolk, that he had driven down to London and that he had parked his car in Covent Garden before getting in my cab.
“It’s a big bunch of keys and I know that when you lose them it drives you mad.
“He may well have had replacements cut already but it seemed a shame not to at least try and trace him.”
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 6 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna
- 7 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 8 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 9 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 10 Suspected drink driver who crashed into bush among five arrested in Newmarket area
Kevin can be contacted on 0771 556 9282.