London cabbie’s bid to reuinte passenger with lost keys
A London taxi driver is trying to trace a Suffolk man who left a bunch of keys in his cab.
Kevin Quinn picked up the man in Covent Garden and dropped him at the offices of Estee Lauder in Cleveland Street W1 at around 10.30am on Wednesday September 11.
Kevin later discoverd the keys in the back of his cab but despite making enquiries at the drop-off and with the bank whose card the man used to pay the fare, he has so far been unable to trace him.
Kevin said: “We got chatting during the journey after I picked him up.
“All I know about him is that he said he came from Stowmarket in Suffolk, that he had driven down to London and that he had parked his car in Covent Garden before getting in my cab.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a big bunch of keys and I know that when you lose them it drives you mad.
“He may well have had replacements cut already but it seemed a shame not to at least try and trace him.”
- 1 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 2 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 3 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 6 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 7 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 9 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 10 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
Kevin can be contacted on 0771 556 9282.