London/Ipswich: Man arrested in Ipswich is charged with murder after alleged double shooting
A MAN, who was arrested in Ipswich has today been charged with the murder of a man in London, following an alleged double shooting.
Daniel Bidace, of Cromwell Road, SW5 will appear in custody at Ealing Magistrates’ Court tomorrow, charged with the murder of Dothan Gordon.
The 29-year-old was arrested at an address in Kildare Avenue on the Whitehouse estate at around 9.45pm on Sunday.
He has today been charged by officers investigating an alleged double shooting last Wednesday at Glenpark Court, Felix Road, West Ealing.
He is further charged with possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life and the attempted murder of a 28-year-old woman at the same address.
A spokeswoman for the Metropolitan Police said the woman, who is understood to be Mr Gordon’s partner, has been discharged from hospital.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 6 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 7 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch
- 8 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 9 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR
- 10 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month