London/Ipswich: Police appeal to trace missing teen
POLICE are appealing for information to trace a 16-year-old from London who was reported missing and may be in Ipswich.
Spencer Musika, from Thamesmead in London, was last seen at his father’s home address in Thamesmead on Saturday, November 17.
Police believe that Spencer divides his time between the borough of Greenwich and Bexley, where he has several connections.
The teenager also has links with Ipswich, as well as Margate in Kent, Essex, Hertfordshire, Plumstead, Woolwich, Maidstone and Northampton.
He is described as black, of slim build and about 5ft 10in.
Spencer has been reported missing in the past.
Officer in the case Pc Rhianne Trill said: “Spencer is a vulnerable teenager and his family is very concerned about his welfare. Anyone with information should contact us as soon as possible.”
- 1 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 2 'I'm not here to settle' - Walton sets sights high after permanent Town move
- 3 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 4 'One or two we're speaking to' - McKenna on transfer plans
- 5 Look inside 'immaculately presented' property with own bar and heated pool
- 6 Town could lose its Post Office branch in triple closure shock
- 7 McKenna on offers for Harper and El Mizouni and Fraser's Town future
- 8 Ipswich Town sign Brentford full-back Thompson on loan
- 9 'It's what I know and love': Former lorry driver opens food truck on A12
- 10 Adventure Golf attraction set to make way for new homes
Anyone with information should call the Greenwich Missing person Unit on 0208 284 7713 or police on 101 quoting reference 12MIS037112.