London/Ipswich: Police appeal to trace missing teen
POLICE are appealing for information to trace a 16-year-old from London who was reported missing and may be in Ipswich.
Spencer Musika, from Thamesmead in London, was last seen at his father’s home address in Thamesmead on Saturday, November 17.
Police believe that Spencer divides his time between the borough of Greenwich and Bexley, where he has several connections.
The teenager also has links with Ipswich, as well as Margate in Kent, Essex, Hertfordshire, Plumstead, Woolwich, Maidstone and Northampton.
He is described as black, of slim build and about 5ft 10in.
You may also want to watch:
Spencer has been reported missing in the past.
Officer in the case Pc Rhianne Trill said: “Spencer is a vulnerable teenager and his family is very concerned about his welfare. Anyone with information should contact us as soon as possible.”
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
Anyone with information should call the Greenwich Missing person Unit on 0208 284 7713 or police on 101 quoting reference 12MIS037112.