Mass delays on Liverpool Street service
- Credit: Archant
Delays and cancellations are expected from London Liverpool Street services to East Anglia after a points failure.
Greater Anglia announced via social media that London Liverpool Street Station experienced the failure just after 4pm today.
The company have said services to Ipswich, Colchester, Braintree and Clacton can expect delays and alterations.
Commuters are advised to check the Greater Anglia website to see where these changes are taking place.
Trains are having to run at a reduced speed, causing congestion on the mainlines out of the station.
Alterations, cancellations and delays are also expected across all other services as Greater Anglia deal with the issue.
You may also want to watch:
Stay with us for more travel updates.
- 1 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 2 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 3 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 4 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 5 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 6 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 7 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 8 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 9 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 10 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing