London man charged following alleged shooting in Clacton-on-Sea
- Credit: Archant
A man from London has been charged in connection with an alleged shooting in Clacton-on-Sea.
Elton Dsain, 24, unemployed, of Agincourt Road, Hampstead Heath, was charged with possession of an imitation firearm with intent.
He stood at Colchester Magistrates’ Court today and he was remanded in custody to appear at Chelmsford Crown Court on December 15.
Two men, aged 27 and 28, both from London, who were arrested on suspicion of possession of firearms offences have been released on bail until December 7.
A woman aged 23 from Clacton-on-Sea and another woman aged 26 from Great Bentley who were arrested on suspicion of affray and possession of firearms offences have also been released on bail until December 7.
You may also want to watch:
A man was reported to have been shot in Beach Road on November 15 at around 8.35pm.
Officers later located two cars and arrested their occupants in relation to the incident.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 6 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 7 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 8 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 9 Goals, vision and chats with a legend - how Town's loan stars are doing
- 10 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre