Long Melford: Woman found dead with head wound
- Credit: Archant
A 63-year-old woman has been found dead inside a home in Long Melford.
The body was discovered at an address in Chadburn Road this morning
Police were contacted by the ambulance service following the discovery at around 10.20am.
The woman was pronounced dead at the scene. She had been found inside with a head injury.
An investigation is under way to determine how the woman died.
You may also want to watch:
The death is currently being treated as unexplained pending the results of a postmortem exam and further enquiries at the scene.
Anyone with information that may help the investigation is asked to call Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn