Can you spot yourself at Leiston’s Steampunk Spectacular?
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people gathered in Leiston armed with goggles, corsets and gadgets to enjoy the Suffolk Steampunk Spectacular.
It was the fifth time that the event was held at the town's Long Shop Museum, with more than 400 people visiting on the day.
The event celebrates the world of steampunk, a type of science fiction which has a historical setting and which embraces steam-powered technology, such as that held at the museum.
Many attendees fully embraced the genre by arriving with their own hand-crafted outfits and accessories.
A range of activities, stalls and a vintage tea room were all on offer to visitors.
You may also want to watch:
"It's been a very busy all day," said Longshop museum manager Stuart Hines.
"It's been a good event with plenty of smiling faces as well.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 3 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 4 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk
- 8 North Stander: Norwich will be back in Championship - can we join them?
- 9 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
"There's just so much imagination that goes into these creations."