Looking for a new job this Blue Monday? Check out the top paid vacancies in Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Christmas is a distant memory, pay day is still a week or more away and the weather is gloomy.
Today is Blue Monday, allegedly the most depressing day of the year.
But don’t dwell. Use the day as a catalyst for change - and seek out that exciting new job.
Financial controller - £60,000 to £75,000
Cooper Lomaz are currently seeking an experienced and ideally fully qualified Financial Controller for a Construction business in Ipswich. Reporting directing to Senior Management, you will be expected to take responsibility for all aspects of the financial management of the company.
You may also want to watch:
Could you be the ideal candidate?
Sales director - Archant - £70,000 to £75,000
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 3 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 7 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 10 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
Come and work with us! We are seeing a new sales director for Suffolk.
This person will deliver revenue growth by maintaining and growing the customer base and improving yields.
This role is based in Ipswich and together with the editor it will provide the day to day leadership for the Suffolk business.
Dynamics AX Functional Consultant - £65,000 to £70,000
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Dynamics AX Functional Consultant to work on an AX 2012 project. This partner is currently dominating the UK market and this role could give the successful candidate the opportunity to get experience with the latest version of AX.
For further details on these jobs, and others, see Jobs24