Lord of the Rings-themed family challenge takes place at West Stow Country Park
Lord of the Rings fans had the opportunity to find the runes and rings to save Middle Earth at a country park near Bury St Edmunds.
The popular Lord of the Rings-themed family challenge took place over half-term at West Stow Country Park and Anglo Saxon Village.
Visitors had the chance to enjoy the Ring Quest trail around the country park and see the huge spiders of Mirkwood along with the dragon guarding its treasure.
There was also the opportunity to see the Hobbit Hole, meet Halbarad the ranger and try archery.
This Sunday, there is a fascinating opportunity to watch experts catch and ring many species of birds that visit West Stow Country Park.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors can learn about this important research, which professionally monitors the health of our bird population, and the increasing or declining numbers of species, including the migrating winter visitors.
For more information, visit www.weststow.org
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 4 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 5 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 9 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 10 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions