Lorry and car collide at busy junction
A LORRY collided with a car in Ipswich this morning.
The accident happened at the junction of Bramford Road and Chevallier Street at around 9.50am.
A silver Vauxhall Corsa was involved in the accident.
A Suffolk police spokeswoman said the two female occupants of the car got out of the vehicle.
The fire service was called as initial reports suggested the accident may have resulted in people trapped.
You may also want to watch:
The ambulance service said both women were shaken but not injured in the collision.
The road was blocked for a short period of time while the road was cleared.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm