Lorry crash shuts busy road both ways
- Credit: DUANE HOWARD
An accident involving two lorries has shut a busy road near Manningtree in both directions.
Police and other emergency services were called to the scene in Clacton Road (the B1035) between Horsley Cross and Steam Mill Road, having been called shortly after 3pm.
Pictures have since emerged of the collision, showing that one of the lorries has gone into a bush.
Witnesses reported the crash also involved a roadsweeper, which has since been recovered from the scene.
It is not thought that anyone was seriously hurt in the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The road is shut to help officers clear the scene.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 3 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 4 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 5 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 6 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 7 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 8 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 9 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 10 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival