Crash on A14 between lorry and tractor causes traffic delays near Stowmarket
- Credit: Su Anderson
Motorists are facing traffic delays on the A14 near Stowmarket following a crash between a lorry and a tractor.
Police were called at around 8.10am today, Friday June 8, to the A14 eastbound carriageway near junction 50 at Stowmarket to reports of a two vehicle collision.
A police spokesman said one lane of the A14 had been closed to traffic and that an ambulance had been called to the scene.
He said officers were awaiting recovery of the vehicles.
At around 8.30am, police were called to reports of a broken down vehicle in lane one between Needham Market and Claydon.
You may also want to watch:
The incidents are causing traffic delays in the area.
The vehicle was recovered and the road was cleared by 11.30am.
- 1 A12 closed by police after serious collision
- 2 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 3 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 4 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 5 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 6 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 7 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 8 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 9 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 10 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement