Road blocked after crash between lorry and car
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Drivers are experiencing huge delays on the A143 after a collision between a lorry and a car has blocked the road near Great Barton.
Police were called to the crash in Ixworth Road, Great Barton, at around 2.40pm today.
A spokesman said: "The crash involved a lorry and a car in Ixworth Road, near The Bunbury Arms pub.
"The road is currently blocked and traffic is reported in the area."
The ambulance service has also been called to attend, but no injuries are confirmed at this time.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman confirmed that everyone involved is reported to be conscious and breathing.
Recovery is on route to the scene.
- 1 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 2 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 3 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
- 4 Senior Suffolk doctor admits to problems in local vaccine rollout
- 5 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 1-0 home loss to Sunderland
- 7 Large drop in coronavirus cases in Ipswich as county cases continue to fall
- 8 Development of 136 homes approved for rural village
- 9 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 10 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved
The AA route map says there are severe delays of 21 minutes and an average speed of 5mph.