Road blocked after crash between lorry and car
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Drivers are experiencing huge delays on the A143 after a collision between a lorry and a car has blocked the road near Great Barton.
Police were called to the crash in Ixworth Road, Great Barton, at around 2.40pm today.
A spokesman said: "The crash involved a lorry and a car in Ixworth Road, near The Bunbury Arms pub.
"The road is currently blocked and traffic is reported in the area."
The ambulance service has also been called to attend, but no injuries are confirmed at this time.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman confirmed that everyone involved is reported to be conscious and breathing.
Recovery is on route to the scene.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 6 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 7 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 8 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 9 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 10 Nsiala on his injury return, a rollercoaster Town career and 'hugging it out' with boss Cook
The AA route map says there are severe delays of 21 minutes and an average speed of 5mph.