Lorry collides with central reservation on A14 at Kentford
- Credit: Archant
A man has been rushed to hospital after the lorry he was driving collided with the central reservation of a main road in Suffolk.
The collision happened on the A14 eastbound at Kentford around 8.15am today.
One lane is closed while Highways officials make repairs.
The driver of the lorry was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary said the injuries he suffered were not life-threatening or life-changing
You may also want to watch:
The lorry is being recovered from the road.
Along with police, one ambulance, one rapid response vehicle, one ambulance officer and the BASICS critical care team attended the scene.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 7 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 8 Busy high street taped off by police
- 9 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “One patient was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital for further treatment.”