Lorry crash closes A120 in Essex
- Credit: Archant
A busy Essex road has been closed following a crash involving a lorry.
The A120’s eastbound carriageway is reported to have been closed to the east of Colchester, following the collision earlier this morning.
Traffic is said to be building approaching the accident, which happened near Hare Green, before the turn off for Colchester Road.
A spokesman for Essex Police said: “We were called to reports of a lorry which appeared to have been involved in a collision on the A120 near Ardleigh at around 6.55am today.
“We attended and found the vehicle whose driver said he had been involved in a collision earlier in the morning.
You may also want to watch:
“The driver said he had exchanged details with the other person involved.
“No further police action was needed.”
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 3 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 4 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 7 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 8 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 9 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton
- 10 Saturday drinkers queue for post-lockdown pints