Lorry ploughs into ditch off A143
- Credit: Archant
A lorry has left the road and ploughed into a ditch near Wattisfield.
Suffolk police were called to the incident on the A143 shortly after 9.15am on Thursday.
Two fire crews from Bury St Edmunds and Ixworth stations also attended the scene.
However, the road was not closed by officers and traffic was able to pass.
The driver of the lorry did not suffer any injuries in the collision, a police spokesman said.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman also confirmed the lorry is awaiting recovery.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 5 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies