Lorry overturns near Tot Hill roundabout in Stowmarket
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A lorry overturned close to the Tot Hill roundabout in Stowmarket late last night.
Police were called to the scene, on the A1308 close to the recycling centre, at 10pm on Tuesday, May 1.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the driver of the lorry, which had ended up on its side, was out of his vehicle and had suffered possible minor injuries.
She said: “A lorry has fallen onto its side on the A1308 near the Tot Hill roundabout.
“Ambulance have also been called to the scene.”
You may also want to watch:
The road was reopened at 3.30am this morning.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 7 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 8 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed