Three miles of queues on A120 eastbound at Blake End due to broken down lorry
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Drivers faced long delays after a lorry with an “abnormal wide load” broke down on a main Essex road.
One lane of the A120 eastbound near the village of Blake End was closed while authorities dealt with the incident at evening rush hour today.
Highways England said a “HGV transporting an abnormal wide load broke down”.
There were reports of queues stretching three miles.
Traffic between Great Dunmow and Braintree was affected.
You may also want to watch:
The road was clear from around 7.15pm.
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 4 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 5 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 6 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 7 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 8 Matchday Live: Goalless at the break in first game of a new era at Town
- 9 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 10 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed