Lottery prizes worth �346,000 unclaimed in Suffolk
NATIONAL Lottery players are being urged to check old tickets after it emerged that two prizes totalling �346,370 are yet to be claimed in west Suffolk.
The owner of the latest winning ticket, worth �292,422, bought it in the St Edmundsbury area on Wednesday 15 September 2010.
They matched five numbers and the bonus ball in the Lotto draw. The winning Lotto numbers on that date were 2, 20, 33, 40, 43, 46 and the bonus ball was 14.
The ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on Monday 14 March 2011 to make their claim.
Meanwhile, a second ticket-holder in the area is sitting on a prize of �53,948, won on June 19.
You may also want to watch:
Despite appeals the winner of this prize, which also matched five numbers and the bonus ball, has yet to come forward.
They have until just before Christmas – 16 December 2010 – to claim their prize.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
The winning numbers for that draw were 34, 37, 39, 41, 42, 47 and the bonus ball was 45.
If no-one comes forward with the winning tickets before the respective prize claim deadlines, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to good causes.
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re desperate to find these mystery ticket-holders and unite them with their winnings – these amazing prizes could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
“We’re urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
“Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa – someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune!
“We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winners come forward to claim their wins.”