Love Island runner-up Laura Anderson is in Sudbury tomorrow
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
One of the nation’s favourite Love Island contestants, Laura Anderson, will be meeting fans in Sudbury tomorrow night.
The Scottish lass, who suffered setback after setback in her pursuit of love on the popular ITV reality show, will be making an appearance at Sudbury Infinity nightclub.
There are still a few tickets left for the ‘Love Island 2018 Afterparty’ night, and tickets will also be available on the door.
Infinity Sudbury general manager James Longman said there was “lots of excitement” about Laura’s visit.
The 29-year-old, who has split with model Paul Knops, will be doing a meet and greet at the club in East Street.
You may also want to watch:
Love Island was the show that took over our screens this summer, with a staggering 3.6 million of us tuning in to watch the final.
Whilst on the show, the former air hostess portrayed herself as a kind-hearted girl that every woman would want to be friends with.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 'Poor' infection control at care home sees used Covid test swab left in pile of clean PPE
- 9 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 10 Two arrested after man dies in crash
On the night there will be two different rooms playing a range of music, from commercial chart and dance anthems, urban & RnB tracks, as well as party classics.
The event will run from 10pm until 5am, with an early offer of bottomless prosecco for £10 before midnight.
Tickets start at £5 and are available here.