Love Speedway Bloggers' latest
LAUGH? I WET MYSELF ME.Oh God Loobie, that was the most hilarious piece of impartial interviewing I've seen since Wishy's Polish TV mate asked Tomasz Gollob how many times he'd beaten Craig Boyce during his career.
LAUGH? I WET MYSELF ME.
Oh God Loobie, that was the most hilarious piece of impartial interviewing I've seen since Wishy's Polish TV mate asked Tomasz Gollob how many times he'd beaten Craig Boyce during his career.
Flying with the Witches with Mike Bacon, his latest blog is up on site now
I WAS selfish watching the EL Grand Final, really selfish.
You may also want to watch:
With three heats to go Swindon needed any combination of 2 x 5-1 and 1 x 4-2 to win. I didn't want them to do it and eclipse the comeback of all comebacks, our 2006 victory. And, of course, they never managed it, thankfully.
The Panthers Brat Pack, with Mick Bratley, his latest blog is up on site now
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
TWO GREAT BLOGS, take a read and comment.