Lowestoft: Another National Lottery winner in town as painter bags more than £80,000
- Credit: PA
A painter and decorator has joined a growing list of National Lottery big-money winners in Lowestoft after scooping more than £80,000.
After Lowestoft baker Jean Swatman won £2m at the beginning of the month, the latest lucky winner bagged £83,659 following the Lotto draw on Saturday.
It is the latest lottery windfall to benefit a Lowestoft resident in a string of wins in the town.
Christmas came home early for Lowestoft Asda check-out supervisor Sue Stebbings in December 2010, who celebrated a £5,629,964 share of the Lotto double rollover jackpot.
In July 2004, Graham Howlett won £2,248,000, and his good fortune was mirrored by Stephanie Spindler who celebrated a £2,192,000 win in December 2006.
You may also want to watch:
The latest winner will be unveiled at a press conference at The Depot, Waveney District Council at 11am tomorrow.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 3 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 4 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 5 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 9 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge