Lowestoft: Appeal to trace family of John Edward Piper
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
POLICE are appealing for help to trace the next-of-kin of a 64-year-old man who was found dead in Lowestoft.
John Edward Piper was found at a property in Ipswich Road yesterday at around 7.20am and it is thought he died at some point over the weekend.
He was known to travel around for his work and previously lived at Aylsham Road, Norwich, until about two weeks ago.
At this stage there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death however police have not been able to trace his next-of-kin.
Officers believe he may have two children and that at least one of them may have links to the Gainsborough area of Lincolnshire.
Anyone with information should call coroner’s officer Steve Bignell on 01986 835167.
- 1 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 2 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 5 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 6 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 7 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 8 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 9 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 10 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries