Lowestoft: Appeal to trace missing man
POLICE are searching for a 45-year-old man who was reported missing last night.
Mark Cooper, who is of no fixed abode, left a family gathering in Lowestoft at around 6pm and was reported missing just after 10.30pm as concerns were raised for his well-being.
Initial enquiries by police show he visited at least two Lowestoft pubs during the afternoon or early evening but has not been seen since.
Officers have checked a number of properties to try and find him or trace anyone who may have seen him.
Mr Cooper is white, around 5ft 9ins, with a tattoo on his arm. He was wearing a Puffa-style jacket and a red scarf.
You may also want to watch:
Call the duty sergeant at Lowestoft police station on 101 with information.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 8 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 9 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 10 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen