Lowestoft: Attempted murder probe after teen stabbed
A MALE is in police custody today after being arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following the stabbing of a 16-year-old boy in Lowestoft.
Police were called to an address in Oulton Road at 12.50am today.
The teenager was taken to James Paget Hospital in Gorleston for treatment to a stab wound to his back.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Two people were arrested following the incident.
You may also want to watch:
In addition to the attempted murder suspect, another male was also arrested on suspicion of an offence relating to the stabbing.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said no details were available at present regarding the ages of the two people taken into custody.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week