Lowestoft: Boys chased down alleyway by men
- Credit: citizenside.com
A pair of 11-year-old boys were walking in Lowestoft when two men chased them down an alleyway.
The boys were on their way home when the men obstructed them in the alley between St Peters Street and Love Road yesterday at about 3.35pm.
The men stood near the entrance and told the youngsters to stop, putting their arms out to try and prevent them going any further. The boys ignored them and continued on their way to Wollaston Road before the men began running after them which caused the boys to panic.
But the men failed to catch the boys who then reported the incident to police.
Both men are described as white and in their 20s. One had stubble and wore a grey hooded top, a black hat and also wore a red poppy while the other was wearing a black t-shirt and was carrying an orange carrier bag.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe there is an innocent explanation for the mens’ behaviour but still want to speak to them.
Anyone with information should call 101.
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 3 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 4 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 9 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer