Two jailed for over two years for stealing goods from home
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been jailed for over two years after stealing goods from a home in Lowestoft.
Adam Bone, 28 of Normanhurst Close and Douglas Gibson, 35 of London Road South, both appeared at Ipswich Crown Court on Friday, September 27 where they were sentenced.
The burglary took place on Wednesday, August 28 at around 6pm in a flat in Victoria Terrace.
The property was broken into and a number of items, including a tv, dvds and medication were taken.
Bone and Gibson were charged on Friday, August 30 in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Between being arrest and sentenced Bone chose to work with Suffolk police's operation converter team and admited a further offence.
On Tuesday, July 23 , between 8.14pm and 8.21pm, food and drink were taken from Norwich Road Stores, in Norwich Road, Lowestoft.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 6 Dog-friendly pub set to reopen in east Suffolk after major revamp
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 9 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 10 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
Bone and Douglas were sentenced to 876 days each and ordered to pay a victim surcharg of £181.
Bone will also serve an additional 42 days for breaching a suspended sentence which will be served consecutively.