Lowestoft: Dog attacks 15-year-old girl on horse
A 15-YEAR OLD has been injured after a dog charged at the horse she was riding on a Suffolk beach.
The girl, who was with her mother, was riding a horse on the beach near All Saints Road, in Lowestoft, at around 4.30pm on Monday, August 6.
The dog tried to bite the horse and in the process bruised one of the girl’s legs.
A woman, who is believed to be the dog’s owner, approached the dog and managed to get it under control before leaving.
Police need to trace the woman who was walking the Staffordshire Terrier type dog, which is described as a light brown, dark brown mix in colour.
You may also want to watch:
The woman is described as white, in her 40s, of medium to large build, with blonde hair and wearing a pink stripy top.
Police are asking this woman – or anyone who knows who she is – to come forward and would also like to hear from anyone who saw the incident.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 7 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 8 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 9 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 10 Shoplifter caught stealing £829 worth of alcohol from Sainsbury's
If you can help please call Pc 1396 Groom at Lowestoft on 101.