Drug driver stopped by police in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
A driver in Lowestoft has tested positive for having cannabis and cocaine in their system by police.
The driver was stopped earlier this afternoon by officers.
A drug test taken at the roadside revealed that the driver had drugs in their system while driving.
Further checks also revealed that the driver was in possession of drugs at the time.
A tweet by Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team said: “Great #teamwork this afternoon with @DrugAndScorpion in #lowestoft to get a vehicle stopped.
You may also want to watch:
“Driver was found in possession of drugs and was drug driving after testing +ive for both cannabis and cocaine.
“The vehicle was also found to be in a dangerous condition #1826 #fatal4.”
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 3 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 5 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 6 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 7 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 8 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 9 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections
- 10 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well