Lowestoft: Firefighters take two fridges out of house after occupants smell ammonia
- Credit: Archant
Fire service have removed two faulty fridges from a house in Lowestoft after a funny smell was reported.
They were called at 4.22pm today and on arrival at the property in Dove Street firefighters discovered a strong smell of ammonia.
They wore breathing apparatus as they removed the first fridge and delivered oxygen therapy to one occupant.
They monitored the air with a gas monitor and then removed the second faulty fridge.
Three people were left in the care of the ambulance services.