Lowestoft: Four arrests after fight breaks out near Jobcentre
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Four people were arrested after a fight broke out near a Jobcentre in Suffolk, police have said.
Three men and one woman were arrested on suspicion of affray and quizzed by officers following the incident near the Jobcentre in Clapham Road South, Lowestoft, at 3.25pm yesterday.
In a statement, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said: “Police were called at around 3.25pm to reports of a fight close to the Jobcentre.
“The four – a 25-year-old man, a 27-year-old man, a 57-year-old man and a 31-year-old woman – were arrested a short time later on suspicion of affray.
“All four were interviewed and have now been bailed to return to police at the end of December, (Friday 27 or Saturday 28), pending further enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
The force is also urging witnesses to come forward. Call police on 101.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn