Lowestoft/Great Yarmouth: Four charged with fraud
FOUR men have appeared in court each charged with two counts of fraud by false representation.
Roberto Alcantara, 27 of Knatchbull Road in north west London, Rimantas Balbiunas, 34, of Humphreys Road, Cambridge, Saheed Akinbile, 32, of Capsian Way, Purfleet and Sabastine Ihonor, 30, of Cowden Street, south east London appeared at Ipswich Magistrates Court yesterday morning.
They are now due to appear at Lowestoft Magistrates Court on January 15.
Police were called to a bank in London Road North in Lowestoft at 12.20pm on Thursday.
Staff alerted officers after becoming suspicious of two men trying to access another persons bank account.
You may also want to watch:
A similar incident also took place in Great Yarmouth.
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 3 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 4 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 5 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 6 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 7 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 8 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 9 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 10 Positives, negatives and plenty still to do - what we've learned from Town's pre-season