Lowestoft: Help find missing 13-year-old Demi-Leigh Waterman
POLICE are appealing for information after a 13-year-old girl failed to turn up at school.
Demi-Leigh Waterman, of Dunston Drive, Oulton, was reported missing yesterday (Tuesday), when she did not turn up for school.
She did however, attend her Army Cadets Corps in St Peters Street, Lowestoft, yesterday evening.
While she has spoken to her family by phone, she has not been seen since and officers are concerned for her welfare.
Demi-Leigh is white, 5ft 3ins, of slim build with short black hair. She was last seen wearing a school uniform.
You may also want to watch:
She is believed to be in the Lowestoft area and officers have been carrying out inquiries locally to try to locate her.
Anyone with information about her whereabouts should call Lowestoft police on 101.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 10 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police