Lowestoft: Koi carp and goldfish stolen from garden pond in Kirby Cane Walk
- Credit: Archant
As many as 80 fish including koi carp and goldfish have been stolen from a garden pond in Kirby Cane Walk, Lowestoft.
The fish were taken between 10am on Thursday, January 2 and 4pm on Sunday January 5.
Netting on the side of the pond was pulled to one side to gain access. Six weeks before the theft a net on a pole went missing from the garden, which is now thought to be linked with the crime.
It is also believed that the vehicle to transport the fish may have been parked in Monckton Avenue.
Officers would like to speak with anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area around these times, anyone who has been offered any of the fish or has information about the theft.
If you can help, please call Lowestoft North Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 2 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 3 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 4 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time
- 5 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 6 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 7 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 8 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 9 Hazel O'Connor's Sudbury shows cancelled due to 'serious medical incident'
- 10 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich