Lowestoft/London: Police appeal for information to help trace missing 16-year-old Ben Smith
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy has gone missing from Lowestoft.
Police are appealing for help to trace 16-year-old Ben Smith who was last seen at Lowestoft Bus Station in Gordon Road yesterday.
They were first called at 6.35pm when Ben failed to return home as usual.
It is thought he may have caught a coach to London but could still be in the local area. Police are making enquiries to try and locate him.
Ben is described as white, around 5ft 7ins tall, with brown hair. He wears black rimmed glasses and at the time he was last seen was wearing a black jacket and a blonde ‘Anime’ wig with a grey baseball cap. He was carrying a black gym bag.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are concerned for Ben’s wellbeing and are urging him to get in touch with police or his family as soon as possible.
Anyone who may have seen Ben yesterday or have information about his current location is asked to call the duty sergeant at Lowestoft Police Station on 101.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 3 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 8 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 9 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?