Lowestoft man denies raping women he met on Plenty of Fish dating website
- Credit: Archant
Two women were allegedly raped by a Suffolk man they met on the Plenty of Fish dating website, it has been alleged.
The women initially found Conrad Nelson to be charming but then allegedly discovered he was controlling and a heavy drinker, Ipswich Crown Court heard.
One woman claimed she woke up twice to find Nelson having sex with her and when she protested he had allegedly gripped hold of her tightly and carried on, said Lindsay Cox, prosecuting.
The other woman claimed that Nelson had pulled her tights down and raped her despite her protests and on other occasions had touched her intimately and used a sex toy on her against her will.
Nelson, 37,of Raglan Street, Lowestoft, has denied two offences of rape and one of assault by beating in respect of one of the women, and one offence of rape, assault by beating and two offences of assault by penetration in relation to the other woman.
You may also want to watch:
Following his arrest Nelson claimed he had consensual sex with the women.
The trial continues.
- 1 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 4 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 7 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 8 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 9 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour