Lowestoft: Man found with injuries dies in hospital
A MAN found with injuries at a property in north Suffolk has died in hospital, police have confirmed.
Officers were called to an address in London Road South, Lowestoft, close to the junction with Economy Road, around 2.20pm this afternoon.
The East of England Ambulance Service were also in attendance and a man - thought to be in his 40s - was taken to James Paget Hospital.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “The death is currently being treated as unexplained and an investigation is ongoing to establish exactly what has taken place.
“A post mortem examination will take place tomorrow morning and formal identification will follow.”
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries are under way to find out exactly what happened and police are asking anyone who may have been in the area to come forward if they saw or heard anything unusual.
To help please call police at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 4 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 5 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 10 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140