Lowestoft: Man treated by paramedics after house blaze

Firefighters have doused a chimney fire.

Firefighters have doused a chimney fire. - Credit: Archant

A PERSON was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation after a fire at a house in Lowestoft.

Three crews from the town were mobilised to the scene in Princes Street at 10pm yesterday and discovered a fire in the ground floor of the house.

Firefighters used two hose reels to extinguish the fire by 10.40pm and one person was treated on the scene the ambulance service.