Lowestoft/Norwich: Chelsea Tallents, 15, missing since Friday
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace a 15-year-old Lowestoft girl who went missing on Friday.
Although Chelsea Tallents has been missing before there is concern for her welfare, as she has not been away for this long previously.
Police are asking anyone who may have seen her over the past few days or anyone with information about where she is now to get in touch.
Chelsea was due to stay with a friend in Beccles area over the weekend but didn’t show up. She had taken clothing with her for the stay but it is now thought that she could be in Norwich – possibly in the Chapelfield area.
Chelsea is described as white, around 5’5” tall, of slim build and is likely to be wearing a blonde wig, or a beanie hat with blonde dreadlock hair extensions clipped inside and earrings in both ears.
You may also want to watch:
She may also be wearing black leggings and a red Adidas jacket and carrying a large brown bag.
Anyone who may have seen Chelsea or anyone with information about where she is now is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Lowestoft Police Station by dialling 101.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex