Lowestoft: Police hunt after two shot in the head with airgun
POLICE are investigating after two people were struck in the head by air pellets.
Both incidents took place in Yarmouth Road in Lowestoft on Friday.
The first happened at around 3.10pm, along the stretch of road at the top of Belle Vue Park, when a 40-year-old woman, who was walking towards the town centre, felt something hit the side of her head.
She then realised that the side of head was bleeding and she later had to have the cut glued at the James Paget Hospital.
The second incident happened in a similar location between 4.20pm and 4.40pm, and saw a 19-year-old man also struck in the head.
You may also want to watch:
He had to got to James Paget to have it removed.
Police carried out house to house enquiries and spoke to the occupants of a flat in connection with the incident, however officers are keen to hear from anyone with further information.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 6 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 7 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 8 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 9 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 10 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
Contact PC 198 Graham at Lowestoft Police Station on 01986 835300.